Shoe Hanging Facts and Stats
- In a retail outlet, 1 meter of wall can display around 75 pairs of adult shoes. This can include up to 15 different types of shoes, 5 deep on a rail.
- When you use hanging shoe displays, you give shoppers quick, easy access to your products in their required style and size, without the need for an assistant's help.
- Bespoke shoe hanging is an efficient use of space, meaning there is free floor space and customers have a more comfortable shopping experience. A more spacious store with benches and mirrors will make a positive impression on customers.
- Hanging shoes are well illuminated and uniformly displayed, creating a visually pleasing effect throughout any shoe store.
- Phineas hanging shoe displays are easy to maintain, ensuring a neat, tidy and attractive display at all times.
Our bespoke hangers and footwear hooks are designed to hold shoes firmly but gently without causing any damage. They can be easily put on and taken off. Overall, the use of footwear hangers or a quality accessory hanger is good for retailers and customers.
ALTERNATIVES TO HANGING DISPLAYS:
Shelves may require a lot of maintenance
Wasted space in between shelves means low stock density
Shelving displays keep some shoes in dark shadows
Goods in basket displays often get damaged
Basket displays look cheap and are only suitable for low value items
SHELVES AND BOXES
These are high maintenance displays
Specific sizes may be at the bottom or the back of a shelf, making for a difficult shopping experience
These displays look unattractive